Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long Weekend

Well it is a long weekend. My husband has taken an extra day off of work so that we could go camping. I had everything packed and ready to go Thursday evening. We left around 7:00 to head to Manning Park provincial campground. We made it to my parents house that night, it was raining and decided not to head to the campsite and set up in the dark and rain. Me made it to our destination on Friday about 11:00 am. Genevieve napped on the way up but when she woke up she was very grumpy and crying. She wanted to use the potty (she just turned two) but she was having a hard time. About 1/2 hour later she had an accident in her pants. 3 hours later she had gone thru 3 pairs of pants. You ask why did I not put her in a diaper. She usually only poops once a day, and never in her pants. Well after she had an accident in her last pair of pants we packed up and headed home. It was our shortest camping trip lasting about 5 hrs. I woke up this morning not feeling well. Both Jeff and I suffered today with nausea and headaches. So much for a long weekend!

Well my house is messy again, I have decided that if I want my house to remain tidy I have to hire someone to clean my house. Usually Jeff does not like to hire someone to clean our house, but after I cleaned the house for 18 hrs and within the week is was messy again, he has conceded. I have been finding it very difficult to keep a organized house when Jeff is working 12 hr days. I also work 3 days a week outside of the home until the end of August. So I work 30 hrs a week at a dental office, busy with picadilladaisy, and I help my husband with the bookkeeping and estimating for his business. I think it is a Little too much for one person. Both Jeff and I need to have our home neat and organized, which I am sure most of you will concede is very difficult with two busy children.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: